4.5.09

Delicious and Nutritious

The number of different junkfoods they have over here is mind boggling. So I've decided to post about them. First one up: Yan Yan.




Yan Yan, according to the label, is a "creamy strawberry dip biscuit snack". And it has fun words. Look.





Fun words like "Whale, biggesy mammal":





And: Really? My lucky color is brown? Gross.

And my personal favorite:


And now for a picture of me enjoying both the delicious Yan Yan and the fun words.

(Sorry it's blurry...I was so excited. The goat biscuit stick said I'm lucky today.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know, in Japan, they sell sea food flavored ice cream? no shit: shark fin, octopus, squid...
[anne & nora]

Anonymous said...

American food is so boring and unfunny :(

[ said...

The weirdest thing I've seen here might be the vegetarian pork intestines and chicken feet. Looks tasty.

Post a Comment