4.6.09

Even More Bugs

I'm not a huge fan of insects. And as if I didn't have enough to worry about here in that department -what, with the mutant cockroaches, humming bird-sized moths, various kinds of weird flying things, and mosquitoes and fleas that want to eat me alive - apparently they have invaded my body as well.


The annual "kill the insects in your body" day just passed here in Vietnam. While I choose to not think too much about what this means (most likely they're referring to parasites and what, does everybody here have worms or something?), I did partake in the ritual of eating sticky rice with wine (the insecticide), just to be on the safe side.


Check out Steve's blog for the full story, and don't let the body bugs bite!

1 comments:

TDK said...

What's steve's blog's url?

Post a Comment