3.7.09

The Big Two-Five

Last week I had my first birthday in a foreign country. And it was a pretty damn good one. Steve got me the most awesomest present ever - a real professional-type camera, so hopefully you will be able to see quite an improvement in my blog pics. I also got not one, but two amazing looking and delicious tasting cakes (they really know how to do cakes over here), two beautiful flower bouquets (they're quite good at those too), my own custom-made birthday card, several renditions of Happy Birthday from my students, and I was even thrown my very own surprise party by one of my classes.

Of course I didn't have my new super camera with me, but I was able to get some pics of the party with my old camera.
One of my cakes with what I think is a rocket on it. Whatever it is I'm sure it's probably illegal in the states.
My class.

Me and my students. I've found that the best way to look like a giant is to stand next to a bunch of teeny asians.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

(Mary)

[ said...

Thanks!! :D

Unknown said...

Happy birthday Cristina!!!

your fellow nther...

TDK said...

What camera is it?

Post a Comment